Ten investment projects with a total capital of nearly $1.9 billion receive nod
The Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC) on January 17, 2022 announced the approval of 10 investment projects with a total capital of nearly $1.9 billion dollars.
According to the CDC, the Investment Committee has decided to issue the investment project registration certificate to the following companies:
- INDEPENDENCE CLOTHING (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD: The project to establish a garment factory located in Prey Pring South 1 Village, Sangkat Choam Chao II, Khan Por Senchey, Phnom Penh, with an investment capital of approximately $3.1 million can create 714 jobs.
- CAMBODIAN GUOXING YI QUN LANG PLYWOOD CO., LTD: Investment project to establish a factory to process plywood (from imported wood and locally grown wood), located in Sralao Tong village, Ballang commune, Baray district, Kampong Thom province with $4 million in investment capital and can create 192 jobs.
- MUTITA TEXTILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE CO., LTD: The project to establish a garment factory with investment location in Sophy 1 Village, Sangkat Rattanak, Battambang City, Battambang Province, with an investment capital of approximately $3.9 million and can create 649 jobs.
- HAOPAI DECORATION MATERIAL (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD: Investment project to establish a factory to produce rubber tiles, floor mats and plastic wall pegs, located in Kdan Roy village, Damnak Ampil commune, Ang Snoul district, Kandal province with an investment of $2 million and can create 194 jobs.
- TMH POULTRY CO., LTD: The project to establish a factory for processing and packaging meat (chicken, duck, pig, beef) and food production, located in Prey Chrap Lech village, Veal Pong commune, Udong district, Kampong Speu province, with an investment capital of approximately $5.7 million and can create 226 jobs.
- ACADEMIC SOLAR ENERGY MFG CO., LTD: The project to establish a factory to produce and assemble solar panels, located in Sanlong village, Sanlong commune, Khsach Kandal district, Kandal province, with an investment capital of approximately $8.2 million and can create 265 jobs.
- LONGFUITER ANLONG VENG ODDOR MEANCHEY AGRICULTURE PARK CO., LTD which can create 1,867 jobs.
- KBX INVESTMENT CO., LTD: Investment project for construction of a 528 keys five-star hotel located on Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, with an investment capital of $129 million and can create 737 jobs.
- CAMBODIAN UPPER TATAY HYDROPOWER CO., LTD: 150 MW Stung Tatai Hydropower Development Investment Project, located in Thmar Bang and Koh Kong Districts, Koh Kong Province, with an investment capital of $389 million and can create 1,580 jobs.
- KAMPOT LOGISTICS AND PORT COMPANY LIMITED: Investment project for the development of logistics center and multi-purpose port, located in Changhon village, Sangkat Prek Thnaot, Bokor city, Kampot province which and can create 590 jobs.