No New COVID-19 Cases for 13 Days in a Row, 7 More Recovered in the Kingdom
The ministry of health announced this morning that there are no new COVID-19 cases which are now 13 consecutive days, as well as there are additional 7 recovered cases as of 7 am Saturday 25, April.
Those 7 recovered recipients are:
- 1 Malaysian national working in Keb province
- 1 Cambodian national who is the driver of those French tourists
- 1 Cambodian national who is the student returned from the UK
- 1 Vietnamese national who is staying in BKK, Phnom Penh
- 1 Vietnamese national who is staying at one apartment in Koh Pich, Phnom Penh
- 1 Chinese national who is a tourist and wants to do business in Cambodia, living at Olympia city, Phnom Penh
- 1 Chinese national who is staying at BKK, Phnom Penh.
So far, the total confirmed cases of COVID-19 remain 122 across the country with a total of 98 recovered cases and 24 inpatient cases.